It penetrates the deepest layers of the skin. It is suitable for all skin types.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an extremely intense 3D concentrate (three molecular weight hyaluronic acid) that penetrates the deep layers of skin and:
• Moisturizes your skin deeply and makes it more elastic.
• Activates collagen and elastin.
• Improves skin elasticity and firmness, and rejuvenates damaged skin.
• Reduces wrinkle size, thickness and depth.
• Fills fine lines and wrinkles.
Use Hyaluronic Acid Serum regularly to restore your skin and help it regain its firmness and volume.
A polysaccharide that serves as a water reservoir for the skin cells, due to its unique capacity to retain water.
It creates a film on the skin surface and protects the skin from the environmental impact.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin in 3 different molecular weights:
Contains bio peptides from amino acids and:
• Has anti-inflammatory action, reducing irritation from intrinsic and external factors
• Reduces drastically wrinkle size, thickness and depth
Flavonoid Complex SC
Made from Ginkgo Biloba leaves.
• It has strong anti-aging action, as it:
• Binds free radicals
• Protects the cells against solar radiation
• Is a strong anti-inflammatory age
• Stimulates cell regeneration
A polysaccharide that activates immune system cells and:
• Prevents immunosuppression caused by UV radiation.
• Minimizes UV damage on skin.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum is suitable for all skin types.
It is ideal for men and women.
It is recommended after cosmetic procedures, such as IPL, DermaSound and phototherapy, as it improves the results.
Apply a moderate amount of serum on your face and neck, including the areas around the eyes and mouth.
Massage gently until it is completely absorbed.
For best results, use morning and night.
You can use it with all face and eye creams and sunscreens.