Strong anti-wrinkle sunscreen for the face, neck and décolleté. Oil-free, for normal, dry and very dry skin.
Sun Care SPF 30 is a nourishing sunscreen that protects your face and body against photoaging and harmful UV radiation.
Thanks to its active ingredients, it:
• Offers antioxidant protection and deeply moisturizes your skin.
• Restructures the skin and makes its smooth and healthy.
• Retains the water molecules and releases them when the skin needs them.
• Helps boost collagen production.
• Can be used as a perfect primer. Easily absorbed.
Sun Care SPF 30 does not leave white spots on the skin.
Tinosorb S® and Tinosorb M®
Advanced broad-spectrum photostable and safe filters that work together to provide effective protection against the sun.
They protect the skin against the harmful UVA/UVB radiation, which causes cell damage, early aging of the skin and aging spots.
Tinosorb Μ® has triple action: absorption, scattering and reflection of UVA and UVB rays.
Tinosorb S® assists in the triple action of Tinosorb M®, as it:
• Absorbs the UV rays.
• Prevents the photodecomposition of other components.
An innovative combination of natural ingredients (phospholipids, glycerol, betaine, honey pectin). It is known as the “smart hydration”, as it:
• Regulates the water channels of the skin and prevents water loss, thanks to a biomimetic complex that enhances the skin’s natural barrier effect.
• Replenishes the moisture in the deeper layers of the skin, by forming a natural moisturizing film that acts as a second protective skin.
• Allows the skin to react in the optimum way to climate changes and pollution.
Hydraporine™ is based on Aquaporins technology, a 2003 Nobel Prize discovery in Chemistry (Peter Agre and Roderick Mackinnon).
A polyssaccharide that serves as a water reservoir for the skin cells, due to its unique capacity to retain water. It creates a film on the skin surface and protects the skin against the environmental impact.
High Vitamin E Concentration
Known as the “beauty vitamin”, due to its strong antioxidant action and excellent anti-aging properties. It protects the skin against harmful solar radiation.
As a strong antioxidant, it fights the harmful free radicals caused by the modern lifestyle (smoking, air pollution, oxidative stress, etc.).
Vitamin E also:
• Regenerates the skin by boosting collagen and elastin production.
• Prevents the oxidation of fatty acids and limits tissue aging.
• Has an emollient action on photoaged skin and prevents damage caused to the skin by the sun.
• Works with other antioxidants, such as vitamin C, selenium, glutathione and coenzyme Q10, for even greater antioxidant effectiveness.
• Has mild anti-inflammatory action.
A combination of 3 active ingredients that interrupt the cycle of inflammation. It soothes the skin instantly from factors such as UV radiation and chemicals.
Sun Care SPF 30 is suitable for normal, dry and very dry skin.
It can be used as the perfect primer.
Use on the whole face, neck and décolleté. Apply the sunscreen evenly on dry skin, 20-30 minutes before you go out in the sun.
Reapply often, at least every 2 hours, especially after swimming, drying off with a towel or sweating.
Around a teaspoon is enough quantity for the face of an adult. Reducing the quantity significantly reduces the level of protection against the sun.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
Combine with all serums and creams. (e.g. Vitamin E 10%, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptide Eye Cream, Age Control).
For sports and sunbathing, use vitamin C products before applying Sun Care SPF 30.