Invisible anti-wrinkle sunscreen mist for the face and body with provitamin D. Oil-free, for all skin types.
Invisible Mist SPF 20 is an invisible anti-wrinkle sunscreen mist for the face and body.
Thanks to its active ingredients, it:
• Protects against UVA and UVB radiation with its advanced photostable filters.
• Produces the optimal vitamin D levels
• Offers antioxidant protection and deeply moisturizes your skin.
• Restructures the skin and makes its smooth and healthy.
• Retains the water molecules and releases them when the skin needs them.
• Helps boost collagen production.
Invisible Mist SPF 20 is sprayed easily and absorbed almost instantly. It is non-sticky and does not leave a visible residue on the skin.
Tinosorb S® and Tinosorb M®
Broad-spectrum photostable and safe filters that work together to provide effective protection against the sun.
They protect the skin against the harmful UVA/UVB radiation, which causes cell damage, early aging of the skin and aging spots.
Tinosorb Μ® has triple action: absorption, scattering and reflection of UVA and UVB rays.
Tinosorb S® assists in the triple action of Tinosorb M®, as it:
• Absorbs the UV rays.
• Prevents the photodecomposition of other components.
A vitamin D3 precursor. With UV radiation it metabolizes into vitamin D3 in the skin and is then converted into its active metabolite. Vitamin D3 is good for the skin because it:
• Prevents photoaging and enhances the function of the skin barrier.
• Protects the skin cells against cellular death caused by UV radiation.
• Inhibits the activation of proteases, which are triggered by stress.
• Stimulates the expression of an antimicrobial peptide gene on the human skin and prevents infections.
An innovative combination of natural ingredients (phospholipids, glycerol, betaine, honey pectin). It is known as the “smart hydration”, as it:
• Regulates the water channels of the skin and prevents water loss, thanks to a biomimetic complex that enhances the skin’s natural barrier effect.
• Replenishes the moisture in the deeper layers of the skin, by forming a natural moisturizing film that acts as a second protective skin.
• Allows the skin to react in the optimum way to climate changes and pollution.
Hydraporine™ is based on Aquaporins technology, a 2003 Nobel Prize discovery in Chemistry (Peter Agre and Roderick Mackinnon).
High Vitamin E Concentration
Known as the “beauty vitamin”, due to its strong antioxidant action and excellent anti-aging properties. It protects the skin against harmful solar radiation.
As a strong antioxidant, it fights the harmful free radicals caused by the modern lifestyle (smoking, air pollution, oxidative stress, etc.).
Vitamin E also:
• Regenerates the skin by boosting collagen and elastin production.
• Prevents the oxidation of fatty acids and limits tissue aging.
• Has an emollient action on photoaged skin and prevents damage caused to the skin by the sun.
• Works with other antioxidants, such as vitamin C, selenium, glutathione and coenzyme Q10, for even greater antioxidant effectiveness.
• Has mild anti-inflammatory action.
A polyssaccharide that serves as a water reservoir for the skin cells, due to its unique capacity to retain water. It creates a film on the skin surface and protects the skin against the environmental impact.
Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan
A polyssaccharide that activates immune system cells and:
• Prevents immunosuppression caused by UV radiation.
• Minimizes UV damage on skin.
• Reduces the size of dilated pores by 50%.
• Has strong anti-inflammatory action.
A combination of 3 active ingredients that interrupt the cycle of inflammation. It soothes the skin instantly from factors such as UV radiation and chemicals.
Invisible Mist SPF 20 is suitable for all skin types.
At the same time, it is ideal for:
• Photosensitive skin.
• Open phototype.
• Very sensitive skin (infants).
Use on the entire face and body. Spray evenly on dry skin, 20-30 minutes before you go out in the sun.
Reapply often, at least every 2 hours, especially after swimming, drying off with a towel or sweating.
Reducing the quantity significantly reduces the level of protection against the sun.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
Combine with all serums and creams.
For sports and sunbathing, use vitamin C products before applying Invisible Mist SPF 20.