Very strong anti-wrinkle face cream and sunscreen, the only one containing lutein and provitamin D. Oil-free, for normal, combination, oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin.
Cream Gel Face SPF 50 is a nourishing sunscreen that protects your face against blue light and photoaging.
Thanks to its effective ingredients and advanced sunscreen filters, it also:
• Produces the optimal vitamin D levels
• Offers antioxidant protection and deeply moisturizes your skin.
• Regulates sebum secretion and gives your skin a matte finish.
• Restructures the skin and makes its smooth and healthy.
• Retains the water molecules and releases them when the skin needs them.
• Helps boost collagen production.
Cream Gel Face SPF 50+ is absorbed easily, without leaving white spots on the skin.
A targeted molecule that protects against digital aging, thanks to its amazing resistance to high-energy visible (HEV) light. It protects the skin against oxidation caused by:
• Blue light emitted by tablets, smartphones and led lights.
• Free radicals formed due to UV radiation.
Due to its strong anti-inflammatory action, lutein also prevents the creation of UVB radiation burns and the deterioration of the immune system due to inflammation.
In addition, it:
• Assists in retaining moisture and offers natural hydration.
• Keeps the skin cells intact.
• Protects scars, brown spots, moles and tattoos.
A vitamin D3 precursor. With UV radiation it metabolizes into vitamin D3 in the skin and is then converted into its active metabolite. Vitamin D3 is good for the skin because it:
• Prevents photoaging and enhances the function of the skin barrier.
• Protects the skin cells against cellular death caused by UV radiation.
• Inhibits the activation of proteases, which are triggered by stress.
• Stimulates the expression of an antimicrobial peptide gene on the human skin and prevents infections.
A polyssaccharide that serves as a water reservoir for the skin cells, due to its unique capacity to retain water. It creates a film on the skin surface and protects the skin against the environmental impact.
Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan
A polyssaccharide that activates immune system cells and:
• Prevents immunosuppression caused by UV radiation.
• Minimizes UV damage on skin.
• Reduces the size of dilated pores by 50%.
• Has strong anti-inflammatory action.
A combination of 3 active ingredients that interrupt the cycle of inflammation. It soothes the skin instantly from factors such as UV radiation and chemicals.
An ingredient with natural extracts that prevents redness, regulates sebum production and soothes the skin. It also leaves the skin feeling fresh, even under the scorching sun.
Cream Gel Face SPF 50+ is suitable for normal, combination, oily and sensitive skin. It is also ideal for acne-prone skin.
It can be used as the perfect primer.
Use on the entire face. Apply the sunscreen evenly on dry skin, 20-30 minutes before you go out in the sun.
Reapply often, at least every 2 hours, especially after swimming, drying off with a towel or sweating.
Around a teaspoon is enough quantity for the face of an adult. Reducing the quantity significantly reduces the level of protection against the sun.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
Combine with all serums and creams.
For sports and sunbathing, use vitamin C products before applying Cream Gel Face SPF 30.