Revitalizing lotion that reduces hair loss in cases of alopecia and restores hair growth.
Peptide Lotion is a revolutionary scientific treatment method that revitalizes the hair.
It triggers angiogenesis and hair cell multiplication.
In particular, it:
• Strengthens the hair shaft and improves microcirculation in the scalp.
• Reduces hair loss and stimulates hair growth.
• Nourishes the scalp and hair.
• Regulates melanin production.
• Strengthens beards and inhibits thinning.
• Stops hair loss in 2 months.
Peptides with very small numbers of amino acids. Peptide Lotion contains 2 oligopeptides:
A patented oligopeptide that boosts hair growth through endothelial cell differentiation and hair follicle stem cell activation.
It stimulates the production of extracellular matrix substances, such as collagen, fibronectin and elastin.
Improves the fibroblast multiplication rate with dose-dependent results.
Part of co-enzyme A, which plays a vital role in hair growth and color. D-Panthenol deeply hydrates the skin and has anti-inflammatory properties.
It offers long-lasting hydration and makes your hair shiny.
Biotin (vitamin H or B7)
Leaves the hair and scalp healthier and contributes to natural hair growth and color.
Niacinamide (vitamin Β3)
Helps increase protein production of keratin and accelerates keratinocyte differentiation. It is also effective in reducing the sebum secretion rate.
• Peptide Lotion contains 3 plant extracts:
• Tussilago farfara (coltsfoot, a mix of floral extracts)
• Achillea millefolium (yarrow)
• Cinchona succirubra (quina)
Peptide Lotion is ideal for fighting hair loss and thinning, and making hair stronger.
It is suitable for men with thin beards.
Shake gently. Spray and massage gently. No need to rinse off. If you do want to rinse it off, leave it for at least 3 hours.
Apply twice daily (morning and night) on dry hair.
Apply daily for three months.
Maintenance treatment: Apply 3 times per week, day and night, for three months.