Strong tinted anti-wrinkle face cream and sunscreen, the only one containing lutein and provitamin D. Oil-free, for normal, combination, oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin.
It is a combination of anti-wrinkle cream, foundation and sunscreen.
Thanks to its active ingredients, it:
•Produces the optimal vitamin D levels
• Provides antioxidant protection and quickly moisturizes your skin.
• Reduces sebum secretion and gives your skin a matte finish.
• Restructures the skin and makes its smooth and healthy.
• Retains the water molecules and releases them when the skin needs them.
• Covers discolorations instantly and makes your skin radiant and even-toned.
• Helps boost collagen production.
• Relieves the effects of daily stress.
Tinted DD 30 SPF is easily absorbed.
A targeted molecule that protects against digital aging, thanks to its amazing resistance to high-energy visible (HEV) light. It protects the skin against oxidation caused by:
Blue light emitted by tablets, smartphones and led lights.
Free radicals formed due to UV radiation.
Due to its strong anti-inflammatory action, lutein also prevents the creation of UVB radiation burns and the deterioration of the immune system due to inflammation.
In addition, it:
• Assists in retaining moisture and offers natural hydration.
• Keeps the skin cells intact.
• Protects scars, brown spots, moles and tattoos.
A vitamin D3 precursor. With UV radiation it metabolizes into vitamin D3 in the skin and is then converted into its active metabolite. Vitamin D3 is good for the skin because it:
• Prevents photoaging and enhances the function of the skin barrier.
• Protects the skin cells against cellular death caused by UV radiation.
• Inhibits the activation of proteases, which are triggered by stress.
• Stimulates the expression of an antimicrobial peptide gene on the human skin and prevents infections.
An innovative combination of natural ingredients (phospholipids, glycerol, betaine, honey pectin). It is known as the “smart hydration”, as it:
• Regulates the water channels of the skin and prevents water loss, thanks to a biomimetic complex that enhances the skin’s natural barrier effect.
• Replenishes the moisture in the deeper layers of the skin, by forming a natural moisturizing film that acts as a second protective skin.
• Allows the skin to react in the optimum way to climate changes and pollution.
Hydraporine™ is based on Aquaporins technology, a 2003 Nobel Prize discovery in Chemistry (Peter Agre and Roderick Mackinnon).
High Vitamin E Concentration
Known as the “beauty vitamin”, due to its strong antioxidant action and excellent anti-aging properties. It protects the skin against harmful solar radiation.
As a strong antioxidant, it fights the harmful free radicals caused by the modern lifestyle (smoking, air pollution, oxidative stress, etc.).
Vitamin E also:
• Regenerates the skin by boosting collagen and elastin production.
• Prevents the oxidation of fatty acids and limits tissue aging.
• Has an emollient action on photoaged skin and prevents damage caused to the skin by the sun.
• Works with other antioxidants, such as vitamin C, selenium, glutathione and coenzyme Q10, for even greater antioxidant effectiveness.
• Has mild anti-inflammatory action.
A polyssaccharide that serves as a water reservoir for the skin cells, due to its unique capacity to retain water. It creates a film on the skin surface and protects the skin against the environmental impact.
Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan
A polyssaccharide that activates immune system cells and:
• Prevents immunosuppression caused by UV radiation.
• Minimizes UV damage on skin.
• Reduces the size of dilated pores by 50%.
• Has strong anti-inflammatory action.
A combination of 3 active ingredients that interrupt the cycle of inflammation. It soothes the skin instantly from factors such as UV radiation and chemicals.
Tinted DD 30 SPF is suitable for normal, combination, oily and sensitive skin. It is also ideal for acne-prone skin.
It can be used as the perfect primer.
Apply to dry skin 20-30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply regularly, at least every 2 hours, as well as after swimming, toweling or sweating.
Use on the entire face. Apply evenly on dry skin, 20-30 minutes before you go out in the sun.
Reapply often, at least every 2 hours, especially after swimming, drying off with a towel or sweating.
Around a teaspoon is enough quantity for the face of an adult. Reducing the quantity significantly reduces the level of protection against the sun.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
Combine with all serums and creams. (e.g. Vitamin E 10%, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptide Eye Cream, Age Control, Vita K).
For sports and sunbathing, use vitamin C products before applying Tinted DD 30 SPF.