24 hour, antioxidant velvet cream with very high concentration 20% of extremely stabilized vitamin C.
So, it offers intense radiance and advanced skin rejuvenation.
Suitable for normal, combination and dry skin.
GOLD Antiageing Cream | Medical Beauty Awards 2020
C20% has been shown to reduce and fade discolorations and hyper-pigmentation of the skin such as age spots, freckles,
or skin pigmentation that may occur from exposure to the sun or post pregnancy.
The product is efficient to inhibit melanin synthesis. It’s able to penetrate the corneum while not being toxic for the cells.
Vitamin C delivers comprehensive anti-aging function of reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles,
while dramatically improving elasticity and moisturization of dry and damaged skin for a more youthful appearance.
C20% velvet cream offers advanced restoration with extremely stabilized ascorbic acid at a very high concentration of 20%.
The skin is fully restored after 4-8 weeks of daily use, as its active ingredients:
• Rejuvenate the skin and make it more elastic and radiant.
• Reduce wrinkles and smoothen the skin.
• Fight the symptoms of photoaging.
• Control and absorb sebum.
• Boost the skin’s immune system.
• Have a healing action.
The powdery texture of the cream makes your skin smooth and gives it a matte finish.
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) 20%
A bioactive form of vitamin C.
The human body cannot produce vitamin C from glucose, as it does not have the appropriate enzyme for this reaction.
As a result, food remains the only source of vitamin C for humans.
Oral ingestion of vitamin C cannot transfer an adequate quantity of ascorbic acid to the skin.
So the most effective method to replenish vitamin C is by applying it directly on the skin.
For vitamin C to act locally it must:
• Reach deep within the skin
• Remain there in high concentration
The solution to this is a product with a high concentration of ascorbic acid (higher than 15%) and low pH (less than 3).
As soon as vitamin C is absorbed, it becomes an integral part of the skin. It cannot be removed by rubbing, water, sweat or make-up.
Vitamin C offers multiple benefits to the skin, as it:
• Stimulates collagen production, which slows down with aging, and smooths fine lines and wrinkles
• Reverses the photoaging process and increases skin radiance
• Fights hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration, and offers antioxidant protection
• Reduces inflammation, decreases redness and accelerates wound healing
Granactive™ AA-20: A vitamin C transfer matrix.
It combines microsized vitamin C (20% by wt ascorbic acid) particles with polysilicone-11.
This new vitamin C application technology enables the ascorbic acid to penetrate deep into the skin,
in much higher concentrations than those offered by food or food supplements.
Granactive™ AA-20 also protects vitamin C from oxidation, offering:
• Prolonged contact with the skin, allowing absorption of a much larger quantity of vitamin C through the skin.
• Excellent ascorbic acid stability throughout its product shelf life (>90%).
C20% is suitable for normal, combination and dry skin.
It does not stick and is non-greasy.
It is ideal for men and women.
It is extremely effective in cases of premature photo aging and deep wrinkles.
It is also recommended for:
• Wound healing.
• Application before and after skin smoothing procedures with laser.
• After sunbathing, as sunscreens do not prevent immunosuppression from UV radiation.
• When applied locally, vitamin C reduces the inflammation and redness caused by sunburns.
Apply the cream on clean face and neck.
Use twice daily (morning and night) for best results.
You may feel light pinching on your skin the first times you use C20% cream.
There is no cause for alarm.
After applying C20%, always use sunscreen during sunny hours.
for giving us the pleasure
of helping you discover
your best version.
This is how we become better too!