Regenerating night cream for the face and neck to repair your skin and make it smooth and radiant. For all skin types.
Retinol Aha cream is a deep acting treatment that repairs and restructures your skin. In particular, it:
• Removes dead keratinocytes, leaving your skin smooth and radiant.
• Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, making your skin supple and thicker.
• Restructures the skin and provides deep hydration.
• Is ideal for fighting deep wrinkles, photoaging and pigmentation.
Retinol (national form of vitamin A)
Vitamin A is fat-soluble, is necessary in cell metabolism and keeps the skin healthy.
It is one of the few substances with such small molecular structure, so it is able to penetrate the outer layer of skin and reach the deepest layers.
• Boosts skin elasticity and makes the skin and dermis thicker.
• Stimulates cell proliferation in the basal layer, which is responsible for skin rejuvenation.
• Favors the exchange of dead cells with new and healthy ones.
• Stabilizes the quantity of water retained in the skin.
• Stimulates and boosts the production of hyaluronic acid, collagen, elastin and fibronectin, which reduce fine lines, wrinkles and rough skin.
• Controls and slows down photoaging.
Retinol Aha contains the highest concentration (%) of vitamin A, entrapped in special plant-based cyclodextrin molecules.
Retinol and part of glycolic acid are entrapped in special plant-based cyclodextrin molecules.
Their tiny size, around 1.5-2nm, makes them extremely penetrating. This way, they transfer the active substances directly into the deepest layers of the skin.
In addition, they:
• Remove the keratinocytes of the stratum corneum, making the skin softer and more supple.
• Increase enzyme activity in the skin and stimulate cell regeneration, making the skin thicker and supple.
• Boost new collagen and hyaluronic acid production in the dermis, increasing skin elasticity and reducing wrinkles.
ΑΗΑ (Fruit Acids)
Natural ingredients found in fruit, sugar and milk.
AHAs provide double action:
They reduce keratinocyte adhesion and increase the thickness of deeper skin layers. The skin becomes more elastic, radiant and hydrated.
They increase glycosaminoglycan production from fibroblasts, stimulating collagen and elastin production.
Retinol Aha contains glycolic acid and lactic acid, which are considered the most effective fruits acids, as their low molecular weight allows greater skin penetration and absorption.
So they increase skin thickness, while they:
• Boost collagen and elastin production.
• Rejuvenate the cells.
A polyssaccharide that serves as a water reservoir for the skin cells, due to its unique capacity to retain water. It creates a film on the skin surface and protects the skin from the environmental impact.
Alpha-Bisabolol (found in chamomile) and Squalane Plant Extracts
They soothe the skin, protect it from external irritants and contribute to maintaining the skin hydrolipid balance.
Retinol Aha is suitable for all skin types (normal, oily or dry). It is ideal for:
• Improving dark spots.
• Improving acne scars.
• Treating ichthyosis.
• Treating simple seborrheic and actinic keratosis.
• Reducing striae (stretch marks).
• Fighting dry skin.
Apply on clean face and neck, massaging gently. You may feel light pinching on your skin after application. This is normal and is due to the product’s action.
Use it in the morning or at night.
If you use it in the morning, wait 2-4 minutes until it is completely absorbed. Then apply your day cream or sunscreen.
It usually takes 6-8 weeks to see significant improvement.