Deep cleansing face and body gel with 10% of AHA (Fruit acids).
Due to its mild surfactants, it cleanses without irritations.
It maintains the hydrolipid balance of the skin.
Suitable for all skin types.
Wash Gel Aha offers deep cleansing without irritating your skin or making it dry.
Due to its mild surfactants, it:
• Improves skin rejuvenation, leaving the skin smoother and softer.
• Maintains the hydrolipid balance of the skin.
• Fights dryness, acne, sebum, hyperkeratosis and dehydration.
• Has a pH (5.5) that is adjusted to the pH of healthy skin.
• Soothes and protects the skin from external irritants.
• May be used as a granule-free facial peel.
Wash Gel Aha is water-soluble and alcohol-free.
ΑΗΑ (Fruit acids)
Natural ingredients found in fruit, sugar and milk. AHAs provide double action:
• On the surface of the skin.
They reduce keratinocyte adhesion and increase the thickness of deeper skin layers.
The skin becomes more elastic, radiant and hydrated.
• In the dermis
They increase glycosaminoglycan production from fibroblasts,
stimulating collagen and elastin production.
Glycolic Acid & Lactic Acid
They are considered the most effective fruits acids,
as their low molecular weight allows greater skin penetration and absorption.
So they increase skin thickness, while they:
• Boost collagen and elastin production.
• Rejuvenate the cells.
Aloe Plant Extracts, D-Panthelon & Wheat Proteins
Contribute to maintaining the skin hydrolipid balance.
They also offer the skin:
• Relief from irritations.
• Protection from external irritants
An ingredient found in chamomile flowers.
It offers intense soothing and anti-inflammatory action.
Moreover, Alpha-Bisabolol protects from irritations and rejuvenates the skin.
Wasabia Japonica Natural Extract
An ingredient extracted from the roots of the plant Wasabia japonica.
It is a multifunctional active ingredient that has strong antioxidant properties and soothes the skin.
Wash Gel Aha is suitable for all skin types.
Use freely to:
• Fight dry skin.
• Improve the appearance of acne.
• Whiten pigmentation.
• Combat hyperkeratosis.
Use a small quantity of Wash Gel Aha and apply gently on wet skin.
Leave it for 2-3 minutes (for light peeling). Then rinse well. Your skin must feel soft,
without a pulling or burning sensation.