face cream with true diamond powder.
So, it is the absolute best of the best luxury skincare treatment.
Suitable for normal, dry and very dry skin.
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend – they’re also her skin’s best-kept beauty secret.
The anti-aging revolution! A masterfully innovative anti-aging line created to counteract the natural aging process
and environmental factors that erode the skin’s inherent ability to renew itself.
Acts as a protective shield from environmental exposure and turns the passing of time into health and beauty.
Offers immediate rejuvenation, smoothing and youthful radiance.
Diamond Rare 35 SPF day cream is the absolute best of the best luxury skincare treatment.
• Stimulates collagen and elastin production.
• Targets volume loss and restores firmness to the skin.
• Protects the skin from exposure to the sun, cold, air or even smog and cigarette smoke.
• Contains new generation sunscreen filters with high protection of UV rays.
• Retains water molecules and releases them according to specific skin’s needs.
• Relieves the effects of daily stress.
• Can be used as primer.
Diamond Rare 35 SPF, has light texture and does not leave white residue on skin.
Diamonds are a source of life for the skin.
For centuries they have been used in many alternative medicines
because they increase the energy of the skin, maintaining its youth and beauty.
It is a precious care with unprecedented rejuvenating effects.
A targeted molecule that protects against digital aging,
thanks to its amazing resistance to high-energy visible (HEV) light.
It protects the skin against oxidation caused by:
• Blue light emitted by tablets, smartphones and led lights.
• Free radicals formed due to UV radiation.
Due to its strong anti-inflammatory action, lutein also prevents the creation of UVB radiation burns
and the deterioration of the immune system due to inflammation.
Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta–Glucan
A polysaccharide that activates immune system cells and:
• Prevents immunosuppression caused by UV radiation.
• Minimizes UV damage on skin.
• Has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant action.
• Reduces the size of dilated pores by 50%.
• Increases skin’s elasticity.
A combination of 3 active ingredients that interrupt the cycle of inflammation.
It soothes the skin instantly from factors such as UV radiation and chemicals.
As a result:
• Reduces skin redness by 8% in 15 minutes and 15% in 120 minutes.
A polysaccharide that serves as a water reservoir for the skin cells,
due to its unique capacity to retain water.
• Creates a protective film on the surface of the skin.
• Brightens the skin.
• Reduces environmental irritation and impact.
• Protects against prolonged exposure to air, cold, sun, cloud and cigarette smoke.
• Regenerates the skin by boosting collagen and elastin production.
• Prevents the oxidation of fatty acids and limits tissue aging.
• Has an emollient action on photo aged skin and prevents damage caused to the skin by the sun.
• Works with other antioxidants, such as vitamin C, selenium, glutathione and coenzyme Q10,
for even greater antioxidant effectiveness.
• Has mild anti-inflammatory action.
Extremely stable and safe filter that:
• Protects the skin from UVA/UVB radiation.
• Prevents burns and cell damage.
• Prevents premature aging and skin loosening.
• Prevents the formation of spots and discolorations.
Diamond Rare 35 SPF is suitable for normal, dry and very dry skin.
At the same time, it is ideal for:
• Photosensitive skin.
• Light skin tone.
• Very sensitive skin (infants).
Use on the entire face. Apply the sunscreen evenly on dry skin, 20-30 minutes before you go out in the sun.
Reapply often, at least every 2 hours, especially after swimming, drying off with a towel or sweating.
Around a teaspoon is enough quantity for the face of an adult.
Reducing the quantity significantly reduces the level of protection against the sun.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
May be used in combination with all serums and creams. Can be used as primer.
Applying less amount of product can significantly reduce sun protection level.
For sports and sunbathing, use vitamin C products before applying Diamond Rare 35 SPF.
for giving us the pleasure
of helping you discover
your best version.
This is how we become better too!