A hair strengthening and nourishing lotion.
Trichogen Lotion activates and improves hair growth with its rich in vitamins formula. Its ingredients:
• Reduce hair loss.
• Regulate oiliness.
• Fight dandruff and regulate sebum secretion.
• Provide anti-inflammatory action.
• Strengthen thin and lifeless hair.
• Tone and strengthen the hair and scalp.
• May be used as an excipient in galenical preparations.
D-Panthenol (provitamin B5)
Part of co-enzyme A, which plays a vital role in hair growth and color. D-Panthenol deeply hydrates the skin and has anti-inflammatory properties.
It offers long-lasting hydration and makes your hair shiny.
Biotin (vitamin H or B7)
It leaves the hair and scalp healthier and contributes to natural hair growth.
Niacinamide (vitamin Β3)
Helps increase protein production of keratin and accelerates keratinocyte differentiation. It also the regulates sebum secretion rates.
An anti-dandruff agent with broad antimicrobial action, especially against P. ovale, which is responsible for dandruff.
An amino acid that acts on the hair bulb, greatly rejuvenates the hair roots and boosts the natural process of hair keratinization.
Trichogen Lotion is suitable for all skin types (normal, oily or dry).
Apply product to hair roots and massage gently. Do not rinse off. Then comb your hair.
To fight hair loss, use twice daily (morning and night). When used as preventive treatment, 2-4 times a week are sufficient.
For large areas of the scalp.
Apply 2-3 sprays on the area that needs to be treated and massage.
From small areas of the scalp and the hair roots:
• Remove the small spray nozzle of the trigger from the bottle.
• Place the nozzle extension on the trigger and push down firmly.
• Spray the areas that need to be treated and massage.